EMPLOYEE HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (EHS–E) POLICY
Our aim is to manufacture high quality products that our customers can safely use without harming people and the environment.
Anyone who is in our facility or affected by our activities and who works for TEMSA is responsible for the correct implementation of the EHS - E
The health, safety and security of everyone in our factory and the environment is crucial to the success of our business.
In our activities, we use new technologies that are environmentally friendly and risk-free. We will continue to reduce the impact of our operations on the environment and human health by reducing waste, emissions, discharges and using energy efficiently through our recycling and recuperation approach.
We will :
• Systematically manage our operational activities on a continuous basis to minimize risks and improve our performance.
• Comply with all effective legal requirements, company policy and implementation methods.
• Continuously improve our performance at the highest level.
• Appreciate the contributors to the development of our EHS - E performance.
• Ensure that all our employees are delivered to their families in a healthy manner by providing a safe working environment.
• Continuously improve our performance by improving the leadership, capacity and capabilities of our organization.
• Prepare the EHS – E business plans which have measurable goals and we will focus on solutions.
We are all committed to achieving these objectives.